I went back to see my surgeon after Eyelid Surgery, he has reassured me that everything will be fine?

I stressed out way to soon! It has been less then 3 weeks since my surgery. And I still have bruising and swelling. I also had chemosis. The steroid drops have helped get rid of the infection. I have complete confidence in my surgeon! In the past week I can see the improvement. Also, I'm very happy with the cheek lift! Thank you to all the doctor's who have taken the time to answer my questions. When I am completely heeled, I will post before and after pictures.

#eyelidshape #eyelidcolor #cosmeticsurgery

+3

Dear sunshine622

Great news , continue to see your surgeon and report your progress. Some patients take longer to heal and for signs and symptoms to resolve.

With Warm Regards

Trevor M Born MD