Strength of Nose After Rhionplasty

how will be strength of nose nine month after rhinoplasty?

Nose Strength 9 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+1
If you know that the activity you will be engaging in is likely to have a significant impact on your nose, I would suggest to stay away. Even though your nose is largely healed 9 months after a nose job, it is important to remember that your nose is still a sensitive component of your face. However, if you are worried about the strength of your nose in terms of resuming exercise, go right ahead. Your nose needs about two months to heal after a nose job before you can resume your normal level of physical activity, and you have far surpassed this time. 

Strength of nose after rhinoplasty - nose job

+1

Your nose after rhinoplasty or nose job surgery should be well healed and strong at 9 months post-operatively.  I typically inform my rhinoplasty or nose surgery patients that they can return to contact sports at 8 weeks after surgery.  Good luck.

Etai Funk, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Strength after rhinoplasty

+1

At nine months you are good to go. While you still may be sensitive it will take a significant blow to injure you.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Strength of Nose After Rhinoplasty

+1

By nine months the cartilage should be well healed and should be resilient. If osteotomies were performed the bones should be well healed as well. 

Michel Siegel, MD

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon