2 weeks post op, I had fillers in my cheeks and now have stretch marks. Is this normal? (photos)

It's been 2 weeks since I had fillers in my cheeks and i now have red streak marks down both why is this and will it go

Telangiectasia on the cheek after filler

+1
It looks like you have some prominent blood vessels or telangiectasias with a little redness or erythema.  It is likely that you have a little underlying rosacea which may have become more prominent after your filler treatment.  Cheek filler may cause temporary swelling and bruising which can press slightly on the normal blood vessels in your cheek causing superficial telangiectasias.  The swelling may improve further and in turn the telangiectasias in a couple more weeks.  I recommend you see a dermatologist to evaluate for rosacea.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon