Do you recommend strattice for me? What is the average cost of dual capsulectomy with strattice placement? (photo)

I am a 32DDD with 600cc high pro cohesives. My left pocket has grooves in it (I can feel where slices were cut in capsule and it's left visual grooves) from capsulotomy for cc grade 2/3. My right implant now has at least a grade 2 contracture. This is the second cc of right side; first was a grade 4. 5'9 125 very small frame. What are the average costs of a revision dual capsulectomy with new implants and strattice? Other advice?

Strattice for recurrent capsular contracture

+1
From what you describe, a total capsulectomy with Strattice and new implants is going to give the best chances of a successful outcome. the bad news is that the procedure is not inexpensive or trivial, but you have already found out that capsulotomy doesn't work. I would recommend calling for an estimate of costs.