Strange Shape to Bottom of Breast Following Lift and Implant 6 Weeks Ago? (photo)

I had uplift and implant 6 weeks ago, however the bottom of my breast close to the crease there seems to be a little excess skin and/or a lump which prevents the natural curve following all the way round. Not sure this is normal . I had a 500cc implant and lollipop lift.

Excess at Fold after Breast Augmentation and Lift

+1

Excess at the fold at 6 weeks following breast augmentation and lift may be residual swelling.  The implant will continue to drop, and the breasts will continue to change.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Hughesplasticsurgery Los Angeles, CA

Nit Picky at Six Weeks Postop

+1

Even with the limited photos available your 6 wk result seems exemplary. This is the period where many patients tend to find fault with small things that eventually fix themselves. Try to concentrate on the positive; your breasts seem symmetric, a nice size with well healed scars. Relax and enjoy the process, your breasts look great.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Strange Shape to Bottom of Breast

+1

At only six weeks, in many or most patients the implants are still a it high, and as yours settle into position, they are quite likely to fill out the small amount of excess you have noted. Allow 3 - 6 months, continue following up with your surgeon for ongoing input. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes.

Unusual shape to lifted and augmented breasts

+1

This irregularity is an excess of skin left behind due to the type of lift you had.  Unfortunately, this will unlikely improve in time, and you will need to be converted to a T type lift to improve the curvature of the lower poles of your breasts.  If necessary, this should not be done for 3 to 4 months.

Best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.drminniti.com

Irregularity under breast

+1

I would give it  more time to heal and settle down before worrrying about minor irregularities at the bottom of the breast.  

Post op

+1

The photographs have a shadow from the flash so it is hard to appreciate everything you are concerned with. It takes at least 4-6months for tissues to settle after surgery.

Strange Shape to Bottom of Breast Following Lift and Implant 6 Weeks Ago?

+1

Posted photos show a very slight skin excess. Best to allow 4 months healing before considering surgery. 

Implants Need Time To Fully Drop After Breast Augmentation

+1

Hello.

Thank you for sharing your photos.

It seems that the implant in the breast you are referring to did not settle into the pocket fully yet. 

At 6 weeks post-op, you stand relatively early in the recovery process. It is important that you be a little more patient, follow your surgeon's instructions and make sure you stay out of situations where possible trauma is to happen to your breasts.

Thank you for your inquiry and congratulations.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Hello

+1

.

At six weeks it is still early to see final results. It takes 6-9 months for everything to fall into place. From the picture I cant not see what you are talking about. It looks like you have great looking results.