Strange looking Breast 2 days post op? (photo)

I am on my 2nd day post op, and have noticed that my left breast looks flat on the bottom near the incision.. Almost as though my breast is sitting on a shelf. I'm 5'5" 145 lbs and got 415cc Cohesive Gel under the muscle. My incision is at the crease under my breast.

Unfortunately, the photo you have posted is not helpful. Without seeing your breasts, we can't provide very useful advice.  You should discuss your concerns with your PS.

199 Avenue Road
Toronto, ON M5R 2J3

Swelling after a breast augmentation

I would allow 2-3 months to pass before making a final assessment of the breast shape.  Massage might also help at this point.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

10807 Falls Rd
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093

Bra shot

Need to see the breast to have an opinion of the appearance . Contact your Plastic Surgeon and have him examine you . I usually never worry right away about appearnace due to swelling . But if concerned contact your doctor……!!!!

Paul Albear, MD

26844 Tanic Drive
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

Breast augmentation

Sorry, but without seeing your images it is difficult to say, plus it is very early in the healing process. If you have concerns ask your surgeon.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Breast Augment

Hard to tell whats going on considering you have a post augmentation bra on. If you are very concerned ask to see your surgeon soon to review what your concerns are

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

214 Sullivan St
New York, NY 10012

Breast after surgery

It is completely impossible to give you any advice based on the photo you provided aside from saying that two days after surgery it's not abnormal for things to look strange.  Your breasts will go through a lot of changes in the first few weeks after surgery and it can take up to 3-4 months in some cases to finally get the result you were waiting for

Martin Jugenburg, MD

100 Front St West
Toronto , ON M5J 1E3

Talk to your surgeon about how it looks

You need to post a picture without your bra.  But even then, breasts are not supposed to look right two days after surgery.  In any case, this is a question only for your own surgeon.

If you want to learn about cohesive implants, the link below takes you to the most comprehensive source of information about cohesive implants on the entire internet.

Steven Teitelbaum, MD

1301 20th St
Santa Monica, CA 90404

2 day post op

As clear as your explanation may seem, without an unclothed photo, preferable accompanied by before photos, it is not possible to offer much in the way of useful advice, other than to call to your surgeon with your question. 

All the best.

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004