Straighten the Nosebridge? What Are My Options? (photo)

I have had two operations on my nosebridge. I had a little dorsal hump on one side of my nose which I wanted removed. My doctor chose to file it down through the nostril, he also did the other side of my nose to match. I ended up with two bumps and a flat bridge. I would like to know what the best ways to achieve a straight nosebridge is, with least possibility of an uneven bridge or new bumps. I have heard about i shaped implants?? What options are there? Ps. I know it looks horrible :(

Nasal Bridge Realignment

+1

Dear Klara,

Although your photo is not pretty clear, it seems that you can best benefit from a bridge modification where osteotomies are involved to be able to reshape your nasal bridge with the most success possible.

With that perspective, it is not possible to provide you with further details unless a physical examination is performed to assess the current status of your nose.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically. 

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Bridge Trouble

+1

An Open Revision Rhinoplasty may be in order to help achieve your cosmetic goals.  Generally dorsal (bridge) implants are not required and may be ill advised.  Therefore, consider your options with the experienced Rhinoplastic Surgeon.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Options to Straighten Nasal Bridge

+1

Over the last 35 years I have rarely used implants for the nose. I feel it is best to reposition or change the contour of the bones and when necessary, use the patient's own cartilage to augment the nose. Implants are more likely to move, extrude, or become infected over time. Find an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist.

Uneven nose after 2 rhinoplasties.

+1

No implants since they canget infected.  See a revision rhinoplasty expert who is very experienced for the best results.