What Are My Options For Straightening my Teeth Without Braces? (photo)

Without the use of braces?

Invisalign for moderate lower crowding

+1

INvisalign can be used to bring down the lower front teeth and also correct the crowding.

You will need composite attachment buttons to aid retention.

No teeth will need to be taken out.

Dr R Kumar BDSLDSRCS

London Cosmetic Dentist

Short answer - None!

+1

Not trying to be blunt...just honest.  A quick look at the nice photos you submitted make it clear that a skilled orthodontist can help give you straight teeth and a beautiful smile.  It will take some time but be worth it.  Please call some near you today!

Doug Depew, DMD
Atlanta Orthodontist

Invisalign, straight teeth, Georgia

+1

The option that we use in our office to straighten teeth without braces is Invisalign.  Invisalign is a set of clear aligners that we can use to straighten teeth.  An extensive exam will be needed by an orthodontist to determine if you are a candidate for this treatment option.

Ron D. Wilson, DMD
Gainesville Orthodontist