How can straighten my Nose?

hi sir/madam, I met an accident in my childhood in that time I was Injured on my nose only..after that my nose was size increased highly and cross shape before that i have good nose like straight. Right now I am 26 Yrs old boy..right now can I change my nose shape like my old nose with surgery please help me

Straighten crooked nose

+1

You will need a rhinoplasty to straighten your nose. It depends on where it is crooked, whether there was loss of cartilage during the injury, or whether there was lack of growth of some of your cartilage. To correct these you may need bone cuts, grafting of cartilage, and moving of bone + cartilage.

I would suggest you have a consultation of 2 surgeons

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon