How to Straighten a Crooked Nose?

I have a slightly crooked nose. I don't know why. Maybe I fell on my face as a child or something. Is it possible to make my nose straighter by pushing it. I have read about surgeons who told their patients after a surgery to push their noses. Or does it only work after a surgery because the bone isn't healed completely. P.S. My english is not perfect but I hope you understood.

Crooked nose

+1

Once the nasal bones, or infact any bone has healed, no amount of pushing will move it.

If you have a crooked nose then you will need a rhinoplasty to re-brake the bone and re-set it in a more appealing position.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Straighten a Crooked Nose

+1

Pushing on your nose before surgery will not change the appearance. Pictures would help us to make appropriate recommendations.