Straighten and Smooth Bumps on Sides of Nose? (photo)

Is it possible to straighten my nose (which leans to the right side of my face), remove the bumps on the sides (which are not visible in a profile view), without leaving the tip of my nose look bulbous? I like my profile and want to keep it. I also want as little work done as possible to the tip. However, I do want it to be proportionate to the rest of my face. What are my possibilities for correcting my nose while making it look as natural as possible?

Striaghten and smooth bumps on sides of nose?

+1

It is possible to make subtle changes that will help improve the appearance of your nose and correct the issues that are bothering you. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He/she will be able to discuss your concerns with you in person and provide you with advice. They also may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Crooked nose and bumps on Bridge line

+1

A conservative rhinoplasty will address straightening the bridge line, filing down the corners at the junction between the bone and cartilage  which are creating the bumps on the three-quarter profile. Osteotomies will be required to straighten the nasal bones. A minor adjustment to the tip  cartilagescould also be performed to make sure the tip balances well with the remainder of the  new  bridge line.

+1

Yes this can be done. But the internet is not the correct forum. Best in person evaluations with boarded surgeon in your area. 

Straighten Nose, Smooth Bumps, and Refine Tip

+1

All of this can be achieved with rhinoplasty surgery. Select an experienced surgeon to get a natural, proportional result.

Rhinoplasty and subtle changes

+1

It is quite possible to achieve what you ask for however it is hard to tell from your photos.  Best to be seen in person.

Straighten and Smooth Bumps on Sides of Nose

+1

Osteotomies can help straighten the nose and bumps or irregularities can be dealt with as well.  The osteotomies will narrow your nose to some extent.  Therefore, a corresponding reduction in the tip may be something to consider as well.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA