Strabismus Surgery and Laser Eye Surgery?

I had a strabismus surgery and it went well!i want to know if its possible to have a laser eye surgery when we had before done the strabismus surgery and if yes what is the best procedure that fits me? An ophtalmologist told me the femtosecons but im nOt sure? What do you think?

Strabismus and LASIK

+1

Refractive surgery occasionally can change the results from strabismus surgery.  There is no specific type of laser which will avoid this risk.  Fortunately, if the eye alignment is changed following laser treatment, this usually can be managed, either with prisms or additional strabismus surgery.

Chicago Ophthalmologist