How to Fix Upper Lip Pulling to One Side and Appearance of Bunny Teeth? (photo)

I am 22 and had braces when I was 14 for 1.5 yr.after i got them off i still crooked lateral incisors I hate my smile shape and position of front teeth.got Invisalign last yr red white and blue trays and it did nothing.thinking veneers/braces again to correct the position of my upper teeth and my over bite that I have gradually gotten back i also have malocclusion on my right side if the position of my teeth and bones would help straighten the appearance of my smile and the appearance of my big centrals

Correcting Upper Lip Pulling and Bunny Teeth

+1

It sounds like you know exactly what you are looking for. You should research and find an excellent cosmetic dentist who will truly LISTEN to you and present to you a plan for Porcelain Veneers. He should show you before/after photos of similar treatment done on other patients. Make sure you love his results before deciding to proceed.

New York Cosmetic Dentist