"Stork Bite" Never Faded. I Am Interested in Removing It but Haven't Found Any Info. About Stork Bites on Adults. (photo)

My birthmark was apparent sense birth. Was told it's a "stork bite" and it would eventually fade away by the time i was 2-3 years old. Now I would like to remove it but I have never heard of a case of "stork bite" in adults. It is in the shape of upside down triangle directly in the middle of my forehead, it has faded sense childhood, becomes darker when my body temp. rises turning more red and when it lowers turning more purplish yet at a calmed state it isn't so obvious. how can I treat this?

Vascular birth mark

+3

This is a vasular birth mark, stain.

Consult a good plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has a specific vascular laser for treatment.

Birth mark

+2

You may be a good candidate for laser treatment.  I would recommend that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.  

Sam Naficy, MD

V-Beam laser for red (vascular) birthmarks

+2
You may be a good candidate for V-Beam laser to fade the lesion. These don't gonaway on their own. The spot may not go away completely but should fade a lot with several treatments.

Gary Goldenberg, MD