Should I Stop Working out on my Muscle Toning Before I Get my Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift Done?

I am 5'3" tall at 144 pounds. I had 5 children and still have a lot of fat. Will toned muscles make it harder to liposuction the fat and more painful if I don't?

Toned muscles will help with shape

+1

The ultimate shape of your butt will in part be from the underlying gluteus muscles. If you lose tone, and strength, your butt will get smaller.  There is no reason to stop working out prior to your surgery.  The liposuction will not be affected. 

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

+1

At your current height and weight, you likely have plenty of fat to transfer.  Toned muscles will make your result better and will not make the liposuction process more difficult or more painful.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA