How to Stop Wisdom Tooth After Extraction?

my wisdom tooth has been removed andim still in pain. My upper jaw, my cheek, my ear and socket in the mouth and the entire mouth is painful. Next to the upper wisdom tooth wich has been removd, there is another sick tooth with black colouring and it has a hole. The doctor puts sumthng on the hole and gave me antibiotics and painkillers , flagyl and amoxyclav and gen-payne capsules. Im in pain doctor, help me please. I have also hypertension, Namibia, africa.

Pain after wisdom tooth extraction?

+1

You should treat the tooth in front of the extraction site since that could be the source of infection or pain... You also sound like you have a dry socket and suggest sultan dry socket paste at your dentist office good luck stop smoking and no alcohol for 3-5 days

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist