Would Like to Stop Taping my Nose, Will That Hurt my Rhinoplasty Results?

I'm ten days post-op(Revision Rhinoplasty). My cast was removed on the 7th day, and I was asked to tape my nose for two more weeks. I feel like taping is doing more harm than good; reapplying the tape and removing it is hard and pulls the skin. If I stop taping my nose, will I hurt my rhinoplasty results in any way. Just need your opinion. Thanks.

Taping post rhinoplasty

+2

It;s absolutely fine to stop taping and it will make no difference in the long run if you do.  As a courtesy, best to just call your surgeons's office and let them know that the tape is irritating and is it ok to stop?  They should be fine with that.

good luck.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon