How Can I Stop my Acne from Occuring? Any Effective Home Remedies or OTC Drudgs?

ive been with this stubborn acne for almost 3months, and i've been trying a lot of acne products but still it did'nt work. what should i do?any recommendations?any natural home remedies that could effectively dissolve my acnes?please....

Best Way to Treat Acne

+2

I suggest you make an appointment to see a board-certified dermatologist for evaluation and discussion of skincare and treatment options. That is the best way for you to help improve your "stubborn acne." Clearly whatever "home remedies" or over-the-counter acne products you have tried are not working enough for you to be satisfied. It is even possible that some of these products are actually making your acne worse. 

Treating acne with over the counter medicine

+1

Your best bet is to see a dermatologist, a true skin expert, to assess your skin and to determine the best game plan in clearing it up. While cleansers and moisturizers and "home or natural remedies" can provide some MODEST benefit for your skin, a dermatologist can assess whether there are hormonal or other issues as a cause for your acne and treat you appropriately. There are now thankfully many terrific treatments available such as topical creams, oral medications (e.g. antibiotics, oral contraceptive, isotretinoin, spironolactone), and chemical peels/microdermabrasion/photodynamic therapy/lasers which can help you. We'd be happy to assess your acne at Toronto Dermatology Centre, phone: 416-633-0001.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Stubborn Acne

+1

I recommend that you see a dermatologist due to the fact that the OTC Products are not working, maybe they are not strong enough. Your dermatologist might prescribe a stronger topical cream or oral medication.

Elliot M. Heller, MD