Should I Stop Going to Gym While Using Isotretinoin?

my doctor tell me that this drug cause muscles and joints pain , so he asked my to stop doing strenuous exercise but fortunately i have no pain so could i keep going to the gym. thanks

Exercise and Accutane

+1

Although isotretinoin is associated with joint and muscle aches there is no reason to avoid the gym if you don't have these symptoms.

Working out while on Isotretinoin

+1

Do not stop exercising while taking Accutane. Muscle and joint pain is an associated "side effect" of nearly every medication on the market, including things like Advil. So, no, there is no reason to stop working out.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD