Do I Need to Stop Using Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Remover Before IPL? If So-for How Long?

Discontinuing Clinique Product Prior to IPL

+2

You do not need to discontinue this product prior to your treatment.  Please make sure that whomever is treating you is aware of everything that you are using though.  Be sure to use a sunscreen after your treaments!

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Discontinuing Products Prior to IPL...

+2

Not necessarily, but if you have sensitive skin it would be a good idea to discontinue usage of this product 1 to2 days prior to your IPL treatment.  Make sure you bring your products in with you to your appointment so your provider can review them and optimal usage pointers...

Hope this helps

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com/

Clinique Products and IPL

+1

Products containing Retinol or Retin-A can have some photosensitivity so I have my patients discontinue using these for 48 hours before or after an IPL. But the Clinique product you mention is not a retinol so there's no reason you can't continue to use it.