Should I Stop Accutane?

Hi all... i am on 20 mg a day of accutane for the last 7 days. During this time, i am feeling moody and irriated. Should i stop accutane immediately or will the side effects go away.Any effective treatment other than tis miracle medicine?

Should I Stop Accutane?

+1

Thank you for your question. You should report these side effects to your provider. There is not a strong association with the medication and psychiatric issues according to the research, but it is important for your provider to be aware and make any necessary adjustments. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist with expertise in acne for the most effective and safe treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist