I Had a Bilateral Mastectomy Almost Three Years Ago, and For the Last Few Years Off and On They Itch Like Crazy?

i had a bilateral mastectomy almost three years ago, and for the last few years off and on they itch like crazy! It literally feels like I am trying to rip the darn things out just to get it to stop, is this normal, and how do i make it stop since the itch is on the inside? Also if you need to know i got silicone implants? ( did i spell that right?)

It can be due to many reasons

+1

I would recommend that you see your surgeon for follow up. You have itching due to scar, nerve regrowth and possible cancer recurrence.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon