How Soon Will I Be Picture Ready?

My whole purpose for getting surgery is because I'm an actress and a singer(and a former model) and after 7 kids this mommy needs a makeover if I'm going to be relevant in a very tough business. Actual talent only gets you so far in this industry lol. Anyway I would like to know how soon after having my Tummy Tuck, Breast lift with implant and BBL will I be able to take new pics for my portfolio. I know that there is a time period of swelling. Also when will I be allowed in water again(swimming)

Mommy Makeover Photos

+2

Postop swelling from the procedures you outlines is rather significant.  If postop photos for a professional portfolio is your goal, then I would wait 4-6 months postop to be on the safe side. Postop swelling from combined tummy tuck, lipo and BBL typically takes 3-4 months to fully resolve. Scars take 12-18 months. If you have to take photos sooner, you may want to reconsider your surgical plan. All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Healing time

+2

It usually takes around 6 weeks for your incisions to be healed and clean enough to go in the water . As for dressed pictures,  you should wait a minimum of 3-4 months, by then we usually consider that  you  have reached your final results .

I would recommend also , that you take iron , folic acid , vitamin B12 and C , for a few months before getting your surgery . Try to be on the right weight . Don't be disappointed if your doctor recommends having all this procedures done in two times rather than all together . 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Abdominoplasty, Breast lift with breast augmentation and a BBL is a lot of surgery for one session

+2

Congratulations on having a large family, I am sure you must have your hands full.  It sounds like you are planning a full make over.  In order to understand your risks you will need to be evaluated as a procedure that is appropriate for one individual is inappropriate for another.  Combining an abdominoplasty with a breast lift and augmentation is, in itself a large operation.  For most patients an abominoplasty takes about 3 to 3.5 hours and a breast lift with an augmentation takes 2.5 to 3 hours.  When combined there is some time savings but in general this is going to take 5 hours especially if there is any liposuction involved.  Adding a Brazilian Butt LIft adds another  level of complexity since it needs to be done in the prone position, laying on your stomach.  I would not attempt to do these three operations at one setting.  I would rather advise you to divide it into two sessions.  The first operation would include the abdominoplasty and breast surgery.  The second surgery would involve liposuction and harvesting of fat for the buttocks enhancement.   The procedure needs to be done in a safe and responsible manner.  There will be some variation and some surgeons may be willing do do this in one setting but I just think it is too long and places you at a higher risk for serious complications such as deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.  This being said, your next step is to educate yourself on the procedure by selecting a plastic surgeon, having a physical examination and evaluation.   In general you will need at least 3 months to recover between the surgical procedures and can expect 6 months to look your best for photographic reasons.  

How Soon Will I Be Picture Ready?

+2

Breast augmentation, full breast lift, tummy tuck, and Brazilian buttlift at one time is a huge amount of surgery, and you will have to find a master of all to keep the surgery under 6 hrs and safe.  You should be healing well by 6 weeks, but you may need 6 months before scars start to fade and swelling dissipates.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA