How Long Must I Wear my Compression Garment?

i'm getting my chin lipo'd when I get my BBL. I will be in the Dominican republic and would like to get out and about after having surgery. I know I have to wear my compression garment but I really did not want to wear it out in public. Will I have to wear it for 3 weeks like the garments I wear for other areas

Compression garment after chin liposuction

+2

After body liposuction,  i recommend compression garments for at least 4 weeks ( by then  50 -60 % of swelling is gone ). As for chin liposuction , i would  encourage you to wear your compression for at least one week . Then you could remove it during the day and put it back during the nights for the second week . It's worth following your surgeons recommendations to obtain the best results :) 

Best Wishes 

+2

Thank you for your question. we always advice our patients to wear their garments at least for 3 weeks after the surgery, for them to heal properly and maintain their results.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon