Is It Feasible to Get All This Done at Once? (photo)

I would like to have lipo and bbl and breast lift all done. I am 6'0 and I weigh 209. After 7 babies I am done and want a good looking body. I want my entire legs(hip to ankle) done. Back, arms, chin, stomach. Pretty much all over. I also want a BBL. I don't want a super huge butt. I would like a nice round butt with some lift and projection. I am an entertainer(singer and actress) and I don't want something too outrageous that would keep me from getting work. Pics attached

Outpatinet surgery

+3

This is a lot and would best be done in 2 settings.I would get medical clearance from your internist before unertaking these procedures.Safety is number 1 priority.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Is It Feasible to Get All This Done at Once?

+2

Not possible in ambulatory setting. Your lipo alone would be over 4 liters so the risks of post operative complications increases. Best to seek a few in person evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. 

Can a breast lift, extensive liposuction and BBL be done at the same time?

+2

While performing multiple procedures is fairly common in my office, I always individualize it to the patient. Safety should always be of paramount importance. While all your desired procedures can be performed in one sitting, I would suggest doing them in 2 stages. One stage would be the breast lift and the second stage would be liposuction of all the areas and doing the BBL. I beleive that with your age and the length of the three procedures this would be the safest way to proceed. Remember that you want very good results but with the utmost safety. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Multiple procedures at once

+1

It sounds like you would like to have quite a bit of lipo done at the same time as your breast and buttock surgeries.  Combining these procedures is feasible if you are healthy, and if the entire length of the operation is not excessive.  The longer the surgery, the higher the risk of certain complications such as infection or clots in the leg (known as a DVT).  I would suggest that you discuss your goals and expectations with a board certified plastic surgeon.  He or she should be able to guide you on what can realistically and safely be done at one sitting.  Good luck!

Anureet K. Bajaj, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

+1
First you are asking for a miracle with no down time. You want lots of surgeries and that carry a certain risk, you do not want a down time, which is impossible. To do what you want may need 2 surgeries with time to heal When you can allocate 3 weeks for healing and 6 weeks before you can do any heavy activity then you can start thinking about the surgery. Otherwise do not do the surgery if you have no time for healing

+1

I perform liposuction, Brazilian buttlift and breast surgery at the same time routinely.  A full breast lift, liposuction of abdomen, flanks, back, thighs, and chin with Brazilian buttlift would only take me 4.5 hours on average.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.   Look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to determine the plastic surgeon who can produce the results you would like.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Combined Procedures

+1
If you are healthy without any medical problems and have had an appropriate history and physical examination, it is not unreasonable to have a combined procedure. There is a slightly higher risk of infection if the length of surgery is prolonged. It would be very important also to have a thorough history looking for risk factors for a blood clot.  Preventive measures to keep you safe should be implemented. Discuss these matters further in consultation. ALl the best.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon