How is Stomach Supposed to Heal with a Combined Brazillian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck?

If your on your stomach for three weeks while healing from the butt lift, how can your stomach heal and how are the drains going to work? by the way how do you use the bathroom with no sitting, bending or squating?

Positioning after brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck

+1

Positioning after the combined tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift is complicated by the need to avoid laying on your back or stomach. This will require you to position yourself on your sides while sleeping or reclining. You are permitted to sit as long as you sit on a hard seat or stool

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck combination......

+1

Great questions. If you choose to have a Brazilian Butt Lift at the same time as the Tummy Tuck, recovery is definitely much more difficult because you can not lay on your stomach, or your back or sit down. Therefore, you can only lay on your sides of stand up. I have done the combination many times, however  I always recommend that you have the tummy tuck done at a later time to make it more comfortable for you as well as safer. The combination of these surgeries, definitely increases the risks of complications. There are risks to all surgeries, but there is an increased risk when you combine other surgeries with a tummy tuck.  Do it safest way possible.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD