Stomach Soft and Full 6 Weeks After Tummy Tuck with Lipo

Why my stomach feels soft (like a water bed) after 6 wks tt & lipo of flanks? I'm 5'4",145lbs and had tt with lipo of the flanks 6 weeks ago. The first couple of weeks my stomach was hard and in a sitting position somewhat flat. At 6wks now I have this huge soft belly, and in a sitting position (see picture) I look like before tt. Is this swelling or left fat/skin? Is it normal?

Soft and full stomach after a tummy tuck

+1

I think you should see your surgeon to make sure there is not a fluid accumulation on your abdomen, as that can give you that water-bed sensation if there is fluid, it can be removed and start to get the tissues shrinking, flattening and healing well.