Incision for Medial Thigh Lift?

Hi, I am scheduled for a MEDIAL THIGH LIFT and will be receiving the long incision on the inner thigh. My question is is there another part of the incision at the extreme top where the thigh meets the vaginal area? There by making a T shape? Also, by having this procedure does it add a little more "shape" to the buttocks? My doctor told me I will not wear a compression garment.. does this mean healing will take longer?

Incision for Medial Thigh Lift?

+1

There are L shaped and T variants to this. Whether or not the shape of the
buttocks is changed will depend upon how the scar is placed. I perform dozens
of thigh lifts a year. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who
performs hundreds of body contouring procedures each year. Look at website
before and after photos and decide which surgeon can give the results you
desire. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Thigh Contouring

+1

Medial thigh lift incisions are long and the upper part can be managed in various ways. I end it in the groin crease. This procedure does very little to influence buttocks shape. I recommend the use of garments and drains because I typically liposuction this area first.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Questions About Medial Thigh Lift

+1

Dear Renata,

There are a variety of techniques used for performing a medial thigh lift. Please check with your surgeon for the answers to your questions, as he or she is in the best position to give you the right information regarding your specific case.

Best of luck with your surgery.

Warmest wishes,

Larry Fan, MD

Larry Fan, MD