Asymmetry 1 Month Post, Will Revision Be Required? (photo)

I had Eurosilicone textured anatomical natural cohesive gel, Width:12.5cm Height:11cm Projection:5.9cm & 360cc high profile implants 33 days ago. Now having some pain & discomfort In my right breast. I really don't know which breast is ok... The left that is nice & big or right that is small & painful?I know it is still early days & understand asymmetry before vs after, But i look at my picture before & I do not see why there should be such a big difference as seen now.

Too Early To Assess Your Final Results

+3

Thank you for sharing your photos.

Based on what is posted, you did have a mild symmastia as well some degrees of asymmetry before your had your surgery that were accentuated with your implants. 

As you can see with the compilation of your photos depicting you recovery process, time is key and it is too early at this point to assess you results.

I encourage you to be more patient and to let mother nature take its course.

It is important that you do keep communicating with your surgeon explaining what you are feeling and what changes you experiencing. Consequently, following his/her instructions religiously is key to successful results.

I hope this helps and thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Post op

+2

at one month after surgery your healing and swelling is only at around 40%. I would allow more time to pass.

You have fair amount of asymmetry before,but still it is too early

+2

I would recommend that you wait at least three month before evaluating the final result. The other issue is the preexisting asymmetries. Your left breast fold is 1.5 cm lover,your left nipple pointing outward. You have more depression over the upper p[ole of your left breast than right. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Wait

+2

It is too early to judge. There can be more swelling on one side than the other, or other things. I would not judge until a minimum of 3 months.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Implant Settling

+2

At one month after surgery, it is too soon to judge your final result. Allow some more time for swelling to subside and for both implants to settle. Swelling can frequently cause one breast to look temporarily larger. With time and massage, the implants tend to become more symmetric. I encourage you to follow up with your surgeon for guidance through the recovery process

Web reference: http://www.lakeshoreplasticsurgery.com

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Although it is not possible to  provide you accurate advice online, I think that the breast asymmetry that you are experiencing is probably related to asymmetric breast implant “settling”. This asymmetric settling occurs frequently after breast augmentation surgery. In my experience, the breast implant that settles faster tends to create an  impression of a larger breast,  compared to the side where the breast implant settles less quickly.

Of course, for the most precise information  and/or advice continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Your breast implants look good at 1 month after surgery.

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs. At 1 month I think your result looks very good. I do not see a significant problem at least from the photographs. If your concerns see your plastic surgeon for reassurance.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-breast-augmentation-breast-enlargement/

Asymmetry at 1 Month after Breast Implants

+1

Asymmetry one month after breast implants is not uncommon.  Allow at least 3 to 6 months before any decisions are made.  There was asymmetry preop as well.