Stitches after Thigh Lift (Photos)

I had Thigh Lift Plastic Surgery on Dec. 22 I feel some of the stitches are not cure (please consider pictures) My question is how long is the healing process?

Delayed Healing of Thighlift

+1
Thank you for your question and photos. You do have some delayed healing of a part of your incision. This is not an uncommon problem due to the location of the incisions. Local wound care should suffice in getting it to heal.  Your photos are close up and the lighting is off so a more definitive recommendation will require physical examination by your surgeon. Make an appointment to be examined and to get care instructions. Best wishes on your recovery.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon