Stitches Have Come Away and Look Ragged After Lower Blepharoplasty?

This is only on one side. So now one eye looks sharply defined while the other looks to have a small gap and uneven in the corner as it's not healed as well. My surgeon has advised laser, however would it not be possible, or better, to restitch under the eye where the problem is?

Lower Blepharoplasty incision

+1
Without seeing you under direct examination it is impossible to determine the best course of action. I do most of my lower lid blepharoplasty surgery with a transconjunctival approach so the incision is hidden inside the lower lid and not under the lower lash line. I would see another surgeon for a second opinion and then decide what the diagnosis is and the best plan for improvement. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com