I Have Stitches Marks on my Left Cheek for 11 Years is It Possible to Get Rid of Them?

I have two stitches marks on my left cheek and one on my forehead and one near my right eye...the marks on my cheek and forehead are there since I was 6 and now I am 18.is it possible to get rid of them now?Is there any surgery which could help me to remove it?How much would I have to pay?where can I get the treatment?it's really embarrassing to have them

Fractionated laser treatment may be a great option.

+2

It is hard to tell you exactly what would work for your scars since I can't see them, but I think the fractionated CO2 laser ie Total Fx would be an effective laser treatment for these type of scars.  I have used it before to treat the stitch marks in scars and it has worked well.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Questions about treatment of old suture marks on face

+1

Without photos, it is impossible to provide you with an exact answer. Surgical excision may be indicated; laser treatment is also a potential possibilty. You may want to consider seeing a physician in your area with expertise in treating scars.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD