I Got Stitches on my Lips but the Scar is There and Lips Dont Look Proper

i had met with an accident.  my lips were torn apart. i got it stitched but the scar is still there and my lips don't look proper. can there be a treatment so that my lips may look a little more better.

Scars

+1

The way we heal is by scarring. Once theskin is cut through the dermis a scar will resuly.

The question is what is wrong with the scar and can it be improved. You need to consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss the scars, options of improvement .

Scar revisions for lips can make a world of difference for some patients.

+1

Scars are very traumatic for patients, especially noticeable ones such as on  the lips.  You really need to consult with a few docs in person to see what your options are and costs.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Scar on lips

+1

I would recommend you consult live with a plastic surgeon to see if scar revision is possible. On occasion and surgeon dependent, revision can make it worse so proceed cautiously.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon