Large Lump Post TT. Is This Normal Or Have Stitches Broke?

I am 18 weeks post tt/umbilical hernia repair. I vomited x2 right after sx and felt incredible pain. Now that most of my swelling has gone down, I have a hard tennis ball size lump in mid belly center, (VERY tender) with an overlying softer lump that is always warm to touch. My lower belly is flat, upper belly is back to huge. My ps says be patient. Second opinion says stitches broke. Ultrasound showed nothing conclusive. "no hernia" I am confused and appreciate any advise!! see review 4 pics

+1

Still very hard to tell if you hsve a released repair of the muscles. Seek in person second opinions.