Will the Stitches from Asian Eyelid Surgery Itch During Recovery?

What kind of medication could be used to prevent rubbing my eyes after Asian eyelid surgery?

Irritation after Asian eyelid surgery

There can be some itchiness after Asian eyelid surgery. I prefer to remove the sutures relatively early (day 3) and discontinue the ointment after suture removal. The most common cause of irritation is neosporin, which has a very high rate of skin irritation in the general population and I prefer not to use it at all.

Most likely.

Itching after surgery seems to be a normal part of healing.  Generally this is very mild and does not make people want to scratch uncontrollably.