Stinging Pain in Breasts After Reduction?

I am 3 weeks post Breast Reduction and my scars are healing fine with no sign of infection or other problems, however my breasts are quite uncomfortable. I seem to have an extreme stinging pain whenever I touch them or whenever my arms or clothes brushes against them. It is uncomfortable walking and I am beginning to worry that there is something wrong. The stinging/tingling is mainly around the nipples and at the side of my breasts. My breasts also feel tight and ache under my arms.

Possible nerve regeneration

While this may be an indication of nerve regeneration, I suggest you see your surgeon just in case.