What Stimulates More Collagen Growth, Thermafrax or Refirme + EMatrix?

I have a fair pink skin tone with acne scarring on my chin and a little on my cheeks, large pores and thin skin underneath my eyes. Over the last 2 years I have noticed an increase in wrinkles under my eyes in that delicate area and smile lines developing especially when I smile. I have two options. One health spa others refirme with eMatrix and the other offers Thermafrax. Which would be more beneficial for my skin? And Collagen growth. I am 30 years old.

Ematrix in Los Angeles

Ematrix is an excellent treatment that can help improve acne scars on the face. We continue to use Ematrix in our office as the downtime is minimal when compared to fractional co2 lasers.

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles 

EMatrix and acne scars - Williamsville, NY

For acne scarring and collagen stimulation for the finest of wrinkles, eMatrix works quite well and is amazing for all skin types ..

We perform eMatrix routinely in our Williamsville office for acne scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian