I'm still swollen and still feel like my stomach is stretching, is it ok to have intercourse? I'm on my 6 weeks PO.

Intercourse after tummy tuck

+1

You will feel tight on the muscle for another month or two and will feel like you are stretching the muscle. However, it should be safe to have an intercourse 6 weeks after tummy tuck as long as you are feeling up to it.

Post op sex

+1

If you feel up to it I say that patients may resume intercourse about one month post-operatively.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tucks and sexual relations

+1

I suppose you have had a tummy tuck. In general, yes your are fat enough post op to resume sexual relations. I usually leave this up to patients, that is if you feel well enough that you are entertaining the idea then it is usually fine.

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon