Still swollen or bad nose job? (photos)

I had a nose job three weeks ago and I've noticed that my nose looks a little crooked and one of my nostrils is bigger than the other. Is this normal?

Rhinoplasty Results

+1
Three weeks is still very early to tell how you are healing from your rhinoplasty procedure. It can take up to six months on average for most of the swelling to subside and it can take even longer for some people. I would recommend being a bit more patient during your healing process and allow more time to pass before seeing the results from your surgery. What you are experiencing is normal and if you have any concerns, you can consult with your facial plastic surgeon.

3 Weeks Post Rhinoplasty

+1
There is still way too much swelling and way to early to make a final decision about the results.Consult and trust your surgeon. It takes one month for 50% resolution of the swelling, 3 months for 75%, and one year for the final result.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Three-weeks post-op is too soon to judge your results following Rhinoplasty Surgery.

+1

Your photos are limited for evaluation. Your concerns may be due to swelling, and you should bring them to the attention of your surgeon.

I wish you well.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Still swollen or bad nose job?

+1
It is still too early to make a determination about the final result.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

Three Weeks Post Rhinoplasty to Early to Determine Results

+1
Three weeks post rhinoplasty is to early to judge your results. You still have swelling that will take several months to dissipate and then you will have a small percent of final residual swelling that will last up to an entire year. See your surgeon for frequent visits he/she will be best able to discuss your concerns and help put your mind at ease. From the photographs I reviewed you seem to be coming along fine I can not see a profile view however time is on your side. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M,.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Nose

+1
At 3 weeks it is way to early to judge your results so be patient. From the photos that you have submitted you appear to have a nice result. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon