Still Swollen 90 Days After Liposuction?

I had liposuction performed 3 months and 21 days ago for my love handles and upper/lower abs. I'm concerned, because I don't want this to be my final results. When I had my outpatient procedure my waist line for my upper/ lower abs was 33/35 and now I'm 33/33, but my stomach still looks swollen. I haven't gained weight and I do alot of cardio (M, W, and F for 45 mins), my weight is 132, and my height is 5'3, so is the swellen normal after 3 months?? How long does it take to see final results?

Liposuction swelling may take a few months to resolve

+2

Swelling in the areas of liposuction may take a few months to completely subside. In general, 3 to 6 months are sufficient for a final result to be visible.

Swelling after standard liposuction may take a bit longer to resolve in the tummy than other areas. It may be a bit unnerving to watch the areas that have been treated undergo slow changes but usually the results will be evident and very satisfying!

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Swelling 3 Months after Liposuction

+1

Sometimes swelling after liposuction can last longer than 3 months based upon individual healing and the amount liposuctioned.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA