Would I Still Have Swellling After 6 Weeks Post Op with Abdominal Lipectomy?

I had a abdominal lipectomy to remove the excess skin and reposition my belly button. Im wondering is it normal to still have swelling after being 6 weeks post opt and still be a little tender around the belly button area?

Swelling after surgery

+1

It is very common to have swelling after this procedure.  This may take several months to resolve and may worsen with increased activity  or at the end of the day.   Patience  is required to allow for resolution of the swelling.

Best wishes!

Swellign six weeks after surgery

+1

Swelling is very common after surgery ansd can last several months. It can also get worse with exercise.  This is normal.