Still Swelling in Legs and Flanks 7 Months After Tummy Tuck?

I had a tummy tuck and full muscle repair almost 7 months ago. I was not overweight before- I am very diciplined with excercise and diet, but had a lot of excess skin and seperated muscles after having 3 kids in 4 years. I have been swelling a lot all up and down my legs and back side since the surgery. I haven't gained weight- and the swelling gets worse everytime I excercise.

Swelling

+1

swelling seven months after surgery is strange. you should be evaluated for clots in te legs and you should see your doctor, measure your legs to see if this swelling is accurate

+1

Although these symptoms are quite common early on after surgery, they should be resolved by 7 months. An evaluation, starting with your surgeon or your primary physician is in order. There can be numerous causes, one of which are clots in the leg veins, and this needs to be considered. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes.