How do I know if I still have swelling after revision rhinoplasty?

Details: Open revision rhinoplasty 13 months ago, thick skin, major tip work and some bone work. When I compress the skin on the side of the tip and just above I can see it go back slowly to the position it had before I lightly compressed it. Could this be swelling? Could I benefit from a cortison/steroid injection? Middle of the tip feels much harder. The tip looks swollen, and some days it feels like it looks better and some days worse.

+1

It is possible that there is some residual swelling, but an exam would be helpful in your case.