Still Suffering from Big Nose Tip 3 Years After Open Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had open rhinoplasty and repair of my deviated septum...it was a very hard one but still i wasnt satisfied with the nose tip,it was too big,the surgeon said swelling is unavoidable and so i waited 3 year and still i didnt like my nose tip there is no symetrie, because there was harder work on the right part of my nose i was worried of revision but now im determined to know if i should do it? is there a chance that i wud make the symetrie worse since hes only gonna work on one half of my nose?

Still Suffering from Big Nose Tip 3 Years After Open Rhinoplasty?

+1

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your question and photos.  You certainly could benefit from a revision rhinoplasty to the tip especially.  The cartilages need to be thinned substantially.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1

Do not understand the THREE years wait??? Seek in person opinions from rhinoplasty surgeons in your area. 

TIp refinement

+1

It is always helpful to see your original pre-ops and then from there review your op note.  It is quite possible to refine the tip some more.

+1

I think that refinement of the tip should be given priority in the revision.  The tip can be elevated as well and the dorsal aesthetic line can be improved.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA