Can I Still Do a Revision with Narrowing the Bridge and Add Height to the Bridge? (photo)

I had recently had rhinoplasty. 2 months ago, I did not change the shape of my nose but just add height to the bridge and the tip with both my ear cartilage.Unfortunately i am not quite happy, if in the future i were to add on more height to the bridge, what else can i use for the bridge,and since i have built my bridge with my ear cartilage, can i still narrow the bridge without moving the previous rhinoplasty. Is it possible to do both. I have a wide nose.

2 months is nothing

+1

Please do yourself a favor and do not consider any work on your nose until you are at least 9 - 12 months postop. Your nose will change considerably in the next several months as of course may your opinion. May I add by the way that i think you side photos look fine. From the front view there may be room for improvement but it is too early to tell. Should you still be unhappy after a year, seek several opinions from surgeons who routinely do a lot of rhinoplasty, look at their photos (lots of them) and go from there.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty to add bridge height.

+1

A revision rhinoplasty can be done after 9 to 12 months. This can leave the previous cartilage in place an ad cartilage above it. You do not mention Cartilage has ever been taken from your septum but this could be added on top of what you already have. See a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon for this.