is this still normal after 2 month PO close rhinoseptoplasty oteotomies

with 2 septo cartilage implant in tip and bridge ... but this wont go callus redness

Normal or in need of nose examination

+1
I would return to your surgeon and show them what is going on.  I would say that is not normal based on the photographs.  I would get in sooner rather than later.

Is this still normal after 2 month PO closed rhinoseptoplasty osteotomies

+1
I would recommend returning to your surgeon for an exam to evaluate you.

Concerns after Septorhinoplasty

+1
Dear kksia, 
 A direct examination with palpation of the area would need to be done. Not being your surgeon and also having no knowledge of your operative report I can only guess what it is. With this said make an appointment with your surgeon for a direct examination and he/she will  be able to answer your questions and concerns at that time. I suggest that the sooner the better to help put your mind at ease. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD