Do I Still Have Nasal Swelling One Year Post-op?

I had a septo-rhinoplasty one year ago. The very tip of my nose is still quite squishy - it's not hard like it is in other areas where I definitely don't have any more swelling. Is this a sign there's some residual swelling in the tip? Also, the skin at my bridge hasn't completed contracted yet, and is pretty loose. I'm only 22, and I did not have loose skin on my bridge before the surgery. Will it eventually contract?

+1

You might but typically at 1 year post Rhinoplasty the final results have been achieved. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Nasal Swelling 1 Year Post Rhinoplasty

+1

Pictures would be helpful. In a patient with thick skin it can take more than 1 year for the swelling to resolve, especially in the tip. Bridge swelling is rarely present a year after the surgery.

Hello

+1
You should leave 12 to 18 months for the swelling to completely subside after rhinoplasty surgery. If you have further questions you should visit your plastic surgeon.

One Year

+1

Twelve months is a long time.  Sometimes it takes eighteen months for rhinoplasty healing, but please see a Cosmetic Surgeon for evaluation.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is swelling possible 1 year later

+1

Probably not after a year but anything is possible.Generally the squishyness you describe resolves afer 1 year.