Can I still lose inches around my waist after tummy tuck working out?

10 weeks post op; gain inches around waist and I don't look as flat.

Tummy Tuck

Make sure the nature of your situation is not related to constipation (use high fiber foods, fluids, prune juice, etc). Also make sure that you don't have a fluid collection below the skin flaps (seroma). This may present as a fluid wave sensation. Keep close follow up with your surgeon for examination and reassurance.

Swelling takes 4 to 6 months to subside

In all likelihood you are experiencing swelling.  The abdominoplasty is a big procedure and swelling will occur for 4 to 6 months if you take a little too much sodium.   Use a salt substitute. Use an abdominal binder at night.  Drink lots of water.  Time will solve all this.  Obviously do not gain fat weight.  My Best,  Dr C