Should I Still Be in This Much Pain After a Week?

I had 11 teeth extracted one wisdom tooth. after a week I still have pretty moderate pain. The dentist said a couple were difficult extractions. But I don't have dry socket or infections. Is this common.

Pain after extractions.

+1

11 extractions is a fair amount in one visit and is not uncommon to have pain lingering for a week or so. Are the pain killers helping? You should start to notice the pain lessen over the next few days but if not then definitely go back and see your dentist.

Mississauga Cosmetic Dentist

Pain after one week

+1

With the amount of teeth extracted it is not uncommon to be in pain.  If the dentist says there is no infection or dry socket then I would not worry.

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist