It Still Hurts to Cough, Sneeze, Vomit 1 Year After Full Tummy Tuck with Lipo...should I Be Concerned?

It still hurts to cough, sneeze,vomit one year after a full tummy tuck with lipo....the center of abdomen above and below navel seems a little distended..not as flat as it was after surgery. Could i have torn stitches or have a hernia? I coughed alot after surgery and told my surgeon of my concern..he said everything was fine.

It Still Hurts to Cough, Sneeze, Vomit 1 Year After Full Tummy Tuck

+1

A hernia is certainly one possible explanation of these symptoms, which are otherwise unusual this far out from your surgery. 

An evaluation by your surgeon or your primary physician is in order. All the best.